Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must have skills (1-5):
- Data center Migration
- Migration coordinator skills
- Should be able to manage Infrastructure
- Migrations and Project management experience will be a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have experience in data center Implementation, migration coordination skills.
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, operation improvement and debug private cloud environments in and In-Depth knowledge of Server Hardware, OS, Storage, Network, databases, middleware, virtualization (VMware/Hyper-V) and Management Platform and orchestration tools.
- Awareness of enterprise strength deployment techniques such as SAN, RAID, mirroring, Clustering, Consolidation, Load Balancing, Cloud
- Awareness of enterprise strength deployment techniques such as SAN, RAID, mirroring, Clustering, Virtualization, Consolidation, Load Balancing, Cloud
- Understand of the key infrastructure components; UNIX, LINUX, Windows, ORACLE, SQLserver, Apache, SAP, WebSphere. jBoss, Weblogic, VMware, Hyper-V
- Performs engineering design evaluations for new environment builds
- Implementation of industry standard infrastructure best practices during implementation and maintain it throughout the lifecycle.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures through automation tools. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Have a good understanding of best practice/recommendation and should be able to align the same with the customer requirements to deliver best in class solution for the customer.
- The role is also expected to leverage prior knowledge and experience with the native automation framework (deployment manager) to perform automation of build and deployment activities.
- Process analysis and design, with a focus on identifying technology-driven improvements to core enterprise processes
- Maintain deep knowledge of the market for cloud services, enterprise applications, business process management, advanced analytics, and integration software
Skill/ Competency Requirements:
- At least 10+ years of IT Architect experience
- Deep understanding on various aspects of technology such as; Servers (UNIX and Wintel), Consolidation and Virtualization, Data center migration, Storage and backup, Network (LAN and WAN), Disaster Recovery/BCP, Database (Oracle/SQL), Middleware, etc.
- Awareness of enterprise strength deployment techniques such as SAN, RAID, mirroring, Clustering, Virtualization, Consolidation, Load Balancing, Cloud, to ensure solutions are available, performant and resilient.
- Analysis of the technical and financial impact of projects on the IT infrastructure and processes.
- Translation of the business and operation requirements into the IT infrastructure technical specification, roadmap and end-to-end & cross-technology architecture design.
- Collaborate with project managers, sponsors, technology teams and managers for the definition of the complete impact on our IT infrastructure; budget & planning and the provisioning of the solution as required by the project.
- Starting with initial high-level design and estimate, through to the final detailed solution ready for provisioning (once the budget has been approved).
- Follow the internal and industry evolutions and roadmaps, to ensure optimal IT infrastructure design, and to contribute to the IT infrastructure strategy and roadmap.
- Understanding of project management lifecycle and methodologies.
- Ability to create and manage budgets.
- Project schedules and dependencies (Microsoft Project)
- Other skills: Customer focused, results driven, analytical, leadership, listening and negotiation.
- Communication mechanisms including project status reports and dashboards, meeting agendas and minutes and executive reports and presentations
- MS Project, Visio PowerPoint, Visio and Office tools to manage plans, charts, reports and documentation, etc.