Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, code, test, modify, install, and debug software applications that integrate with bank institution Check21 and Lockbox Processing; including front-end scanning solutions that
- these applications receive data from.
- Research and analyze system problems to create solutions and develop program documentation.
- Translate business requirements into development tasks for secure and maintainable code.
- Research whether problem is caused by hardware or software with the use of relational database queries and custom code review.
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, email, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with ITD Processing Center Information Systems.
- Interviews users to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Contact software and hardware vendors as needed to request service regarding defective products determined to be vendor hardware/software issues.
- Proper communication, attention to details, and a willingness to learn new technologies
- Candidates must possess a degree in one of the areas below or work 3 to 4 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience: Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems, Information Technology.
- Candidates must possess a minimum 3 years of experience in object-oriented development within the system development life cycle with experience coding in the Microsoft .Net Framework. (C#, VB, .Net Core) using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with SQL server and/or Oracle databases with proficiency in using SQL, PL/SQL, and T-SQL.
Experience required: 4 Years