Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
· Systems Administrator with Kofax Capture Solutions and IBM FileNet
· Systems Administrator with experience installing; configuring, customizing and implementing Kofax capture solutions.
· The ideal candidate must have extensive experience in ECM technologies Kofax Capture and preferably IBMFileNet.
is responsible to analyze, design, and support applications which address
simple and complex business requirements. The responsibilities include create
and analyze requirements, design & document solutions as per requirements,
develop and implement customized Data Capture and ECM functions.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Ensure ongoing operation of existing technology/applications. Perform certification, validation and verification of technology supported. Proactively monitor and report for performance utilization of the application in an overall system.
· Ensure that the technical environments are updated with current, compliant, stable products that comply with
· Enterprise approved architecture standards.
· Responsible for ensuring application integration (end to end connectivity) with other Enterprise technologies and develop processes and procedures for operation and maintenance
· Determine migration and upgrade impacts and diagnose/ resolve complex technology/application errors
· Key participant in capacity planning, strategy and development of architecture large-scale technical project management and process and automation improvements
· Proactively monitors and identifies broader, more complex issues across multiple, integrated, connecting technologies and communicate as appropriate
· Develop/write processes and procedures specific to a technology or application.
· Write programs scripts/code of medium complexity
· Work with business analysts, developers, project managers, and users to capture, define, and document business requirements
· Working with other technology areas to facilitate integration with external systems
· Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
· Perform testing support for ECM Kofax applications
and performing root cause analysis on application and web servers to diagnose
issues and rectify them
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent work experience
· Advanced experience in ECM industry with detailed understanding of Imaging Technologies including Document Scanning, Distributed Capture, understanding of Imaging File formats, Data Extraction, OCR, ICR, Barcode
· Recognition, Document Separation methods
· At least 3 years of development and administration experience in Kofax Capture Document Capture & Imaging Platforms
with developing and configuring Web Services in order to customize ECM
· The following skills are desirable, but not required:
· Experience with Kofax Transformation Modules (KTM) or Kofax Indicius are a plus.
· Experience with FileNet Image Services and FileNet P8 technologies are a plus