Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
- Has a solid techno-functional knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.2 Supply Chain and Finance modules and can provide technical-functional services by acting as subject matter expert in the following modules: Purchasing, eProcurement, Account Payables, Contracts, Commitment Control, GL using standard PeopleSoft development and integration tools and other software as needed (e.g., Application Designer, Integration Broker, Application Engine, SQR, Application Messaging, Component Interfaces, PeopleSoft, BI Publisher. In-depth working knowledge of PeopleSoft and eMarketplace integration.
- Assist in fully integrating their Purchasing, eProcurement and Account Payables with third party applications (MarketPlace, OCR systems, Direct Connect, Transparent PunchOut etc.).
- Serve as a high level technical resource to all systems and application implementation teams by consulting, reviewing, and providing recommendations regarding proposed system architectures to ensure successful enterprise deployments.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of PeopleSoft Procure-to-Pay functionality - Auto Sourcing, Budget Check, Document Tolerance, Supplier Integration Setup, Contracts, Voucher Build, Payment processing, PeopleSoft Approval Workflow (AWE, Approval framework) etc.
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge with PeopleSoft Integration Broker tool and should be able to quickly troubleshoot integration issues.
- Follow best practices and standards while integrating the applications with third-party application.
- Configure the PeopleSoft systems to meet client's unique business requirements.
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Create and execute unit and system integration tests to validate new or changed code; document errors and resolves defects.
- Create documentation needed to support new development.
- Experience within a multi-institutional PeopleSoft environment.
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2.
- Experience in the Higher Education Industry.
- Experience integrating with third party tools and products.
- Excellent understanding of single sign-on features and strong experience in Integrating PeopleSoft with Oracle Identity Management System using People Integration Broker.
- Minimum of 10 years PeopleSoft experience.
- Participate in business process analysis, systems analysis, systems design, development, testing, deployment and support; performs (full-lifecycle) software development.
- Report progress to management and project managers.
- Responsible for planning and deployment activities, including providing analysis and recommending strategies to ensure smooth systems transitions.
- Solid understanding of all processes and reports.
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology.
- Support technical aspects of code deployment to production environments.
Experience required: 10 Years