Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills:
- Exp. in speaking, reading and writing Spanish
- Exp. in Project governance
- Exp. in Program Increment (PI)
- Exp. in Scaled Agile Framework
Detailed Job Description:
- Facilitates solution level processes and execution, communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement
- Assign Features to appropriate PI Fix Versions for PI consideration
- Monitor PI execution Health
- Support ART team in demoing Capability and obtaining Business Owner approval
- Create & communicate Project Plan
- Report progress on a weekly basis
- Owns the Project Plan, track and report progress & deliverables.
- Identifies resource needs.
- Provides direction to the Team on project deliverables and upcoming deadlines.
- Provides guidelines for planning and executing all major Phases of the Project.
- Coordinates among multiple solution and system architecture teams, development teams, QA/Test teams to ensure efficiency in day to day team activities.
- Ensures readiness for implementation by preparing a detailed release plan, obtaining signoff, ensuring development teams are ready, etc.
- Identifies and manages risks, issues and mitigation plans; escalate them when needed.
- Identifies changes to the scope of the project. Ensures change requests process is followed to manage them.
- Communicates project status to the Team and Management.
- Create and maintain Stakeholder List with input from Solution Architects and CMO and Distribution Lists
- Project Plan
- Project Board (Features /stories by Sprint)
- Release plan
- Weekly progress status
- Communication of risks, issues, mitigations
- Meeting minutes with clear actions, owners & dates
- Team Communications
- Obtain Signoffs from Stakeholders
- Fluent in Spanish & English.
- Leadership skills, self-guided
- Positive attitude
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills
Minimum years of experience*: 10+