Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills:
Must have at least 6 years of experience in doing the following:
- Troubleshoot site reliability issues
- Identify and fix code related issues J2EE/JAVA and Springboot
- Identify infrastructure related issues Splunk/New Relic/Nadios/Grafana
- Understanding with Cloud and Microservices Architecture
Nice to Have Skills:
- Good understanding of ITIL best practices
Detailed Job Description:
- As a Full stack engineer, the team would be responsible for providing support of large *nix based ecommerce channel right from order capture to fulfillment.
- Main focus will be on building SLI/SLO, ensuring service availability etc.
- Our team focusses on all the services/products that reside on online/retail middleware application server platforms while bridging the gap between systems and services.
- Looking for a problem solver, quick learner, love working with new technologies, ready to face challenges in one of the large, complex retail environments and latest technology stack in a private cloud.
- As this environment runs 24x7, role needs to work in shifts while partnering with US on shore team who covers US PST shift to provide the services to keep the environment healthy pro-actively and required to be on call as per the business needs.
- Look for continuous improvement in the visibility of production health, automation, self-healing and resiliency initiatives, security, scalability and reliability.
- Successful candidate requires strong technical knowledge, deep understanding of various layers of the infrastructure (System, Virtualization, Middleware, Messaging and database), supporting application/service in the software build/deploy/operate cycles, high availability, excellent communication skills and a team player in agile environment.
Minimum years of experience: 6
Certifications Needed: No
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No