Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Job Description:
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective.
- Familiar with industry standard (including Legacy, Core, and Emerging technologies), business process mapping, and reengineering.
- Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc.
- Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Prepare and document Functional and Technical Specifications for reporting and data warehouse work.
- Assist with business warehouse/intelligence support and enhancements.
- Develops RFPs. Assist in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms.
- Work with IT and business project teams to understand reporting and data warehousing requirements and propose solutions.
- Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the Enterprise Reporting Team for all solutions.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Experience required: 5 Years