Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plan, design, script, execute, run analysis and provide recommendations on resolving application performance issues.
- Work on small and medium sized projects.
- Responsible for requirement analysis.
- Plan, design and create Load Model. Perform execution against the overall performance test activities.
- Collaborate with the IT and business departments to aide in defining the scope of performance testing strategy.
- Work with development team to better understand the system functionality and designs behind the applications in order to create and execute the necessary performance test scripts for HTTP, XML, SOAP, REST, MQ, SQL and ISO message protocols.
- Create load models, test plans, and schedules in order to analyze the results.
- Perform additional scripting and execution tasks in order to achieve the test plans and design requirements.
- Conduct post-test execution activities which include analyzing data and metrics produced during the test run in order to identify and mitigate the design flaws and application performance issues.
- Evaluate and design service virtualization including CA Lisa, CA DevTest, IBM RPT, and Soap UI to build and deploy artifacts.
- Collaborate with the Performance Team Manager and Performance Test Architect on advanced scripting and data analysis.
- Utilize performance testing tools including IBM Rational Performance Tester, JMeter, Blazemeter, and SoapUI.
- Create Devops Continuous Integration methodologies for performance testing.
- Use Jenkins tool to run performance and regression test automation jobs in TCOE Lab machines and servers.
Detailed Job Description:
- Bachelor s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field plus six (6) years of progressively responsible experience in the position offered, as a Software Engineer, Test Engineer, or a related position.
- Must have six (6) years of progressively responsible experience within the payment processing and credit card industry with: managing multiple active testing projects of moderate to large complexity; developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications; leading and participating in test planning and quality review sessions; writing test cases and scripts; post-test execution activities including internal and external communications; software quality metrics; performance testing tool including SOAP UI and Load UI; message protocols including SOAP and Restful.
- Must have three (3) years of experience with: developing and executing performance assessment needs; infrastructure and UI assessment; IBM Rational Performance Tester; Http; XML; MQ; SQL ISO; monitoring tools including Application Dynamics and Splunk; and error debugging.