Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgMust Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- Oracle iprocurement
- Oracle Purchasing Functional Lead with expertise working in heavily customized environments around Purchasing, iProcurement, iSupplier.
- P2P Process experience required
- Must have minimum 5 - 7 yrs. of relevant experience on Oracle Purchasing, Procurement modules, iSupplier and Asset Management Lifecycle
- Expertise in EDI setups in Oracle EBS.
- Good understanding of EDI Mappings.
- Experience working with EDI 850, 855, 856, 810.
- Demonstrated experience assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Leading design and functional process workshops
- Ability to understand, articulate and address business issues, business drivers and needs.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Oracle Procurement Lead
- Solution Architect
- Requirement Gathering
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) Yes
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No