Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Job Description:
- Must have 7+ years experience of major HCM (Workday, SAP, Oracle PeopleSoft etc.) 3+ years of experience with Workday in a Business Analyst capacity.
- 4+ years of business analyst/project management/functional analyst experience
- Prior experience with the Core HR is a must have
- Work with various internal business stakeholders and external third party companies to identify and document designs and specifications
- Have a solid background with data including mapping, transformation etc.
- Evaluate information from multiple sources, elicit requirements, help distinguish user requests from user needs.
- Able to create e2e view of the processes in terms of detailed description as well as process flows for the Core HR.
- Prepare feature specification documents and specify acceptance criteria.
- Experience with identifying the customization of the ERP, create/maintain documentation
- Experience with identifying all integrations of the ERP, create/maintain documentation
- Breaks down high-level business and user requirements into a functional product design
- Write formalized functional requirements and user acceptance criteria
- Be a liaison between HRIS and IT team
- Act as a platform subject matter expert for analysis and requirements definition relating to development and related applications and services
- Successful track record of thriving in a fast paced, flexible, and dynamic environment
- Proven experience with project management methodologies, tools and techniques including developing and maintaining project plans and RAID log.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Exceptional communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Minimum years of experience*: 7+