Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for the customers business to technical requirements alignment and architecture design as per requirements.
- Responsible for Technical architecture/specification, leading the development and providing implementation oversight.
- Deployment, configuration and integration of Ping Identity Products line (Federate & Access,Directory, PingOne, PingID)
- Working with customer teams to configure Ping Federate/Access integrations.
- Ping issue resolution and support.
- Migration strategy and implementation from other vendor to PingIdentity.
- POC, Document results, explain it to implementation team and coordination when requires.
- Ping deployment and configuration experience.
- Must have worked on multiple application integration with Ping (PingFed and PingAccess,PingDirectory).
- Must have working knowledge of Custom development using PingFederate/PingAccess, PingDirectory SDKs
- Must have working knowledge on MFA (combinations authentication types) implementation in large enterprise.
- Performance and security hardening
- Expert level of knowledge in Federation protocols (SAML, Oauth, WS-FED, WS-TRUST,OIDC), User store (Directory) concepts.
- Strong Problem Resolution Capability & Delivery Focus.
- Proven Experience enabling Continuous Delivery.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Development knowledge of Java/REST API implementation.
- Good understanding of Cloud implementation and their security points.
Technical Skills (Desired Skills):
- Good understanding of Information Security and Industry architecture, implementation around Access management.
- Knowledge of Loadbalancers & Networking.
- Ability to work in Virtual, Geographically Dispersed Teams.
Experience required: 10 Years