Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must have skills:
- Weblogic Administrator
Detailed Job Description:
- Over 5+ years of experience in Object Oriented development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Involved in design, development, testing, and production deployment phases of the project
- Expertise and experience in Weblogic
- Knowledge of OSB and JMS
- Strong experience on failover, high availability, disaster recovery, business continuance.
- Good knowledge and demonstrated troubleshooting abilities on connectivity issues due to firewall, load balancer, proxy, and others.
- Knowledge of Web Services and Services Oriented Architecture is desirable.
- Requires RHEL 6.0 and above
- Basic knowledge for Oracle and MSSQL databases.
- Must demonstrate strong experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining current Linux servers.
- Strong Linux experience including shell and Perl scripting for administration tasks.
- Experience with monitoring tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of Oracle WebLogic Server, Apache Tomcat
- Excels at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Understands the workflow and process requirements of complex application systems.
- Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering complex applications.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools.
- Display and execute logical and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and negotiations skills.
- Demonstrated soft skills required such as presentation of ideas and clearly articulate the concepts to senior management.
- Ability to effectively interface with technical and nontechnical staff at all organizational levels.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service, be a good listener and work well with others.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and takes initiative.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills.
- Ability to learn new content areas and new skills quickly and well required.
- Professional attitude and work habits.
- Understands business function related to the application.
- Ability to work through ambiguous work situations.
Minimum years of experience*: 5+