Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127Short Description:
The Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team.
The Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team. Programmers typically are involved in maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work. Programmers have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by the Application Team. The Programmer works with the Functional Architect and Technical Architecture Specialist on an as needed basis to ensure that design and code meets customer requirements.
This is an ongoing position at DelDOT.
Years of Relevant Experience: 5 to 8 years
Four (4) year college degree or equivalent technical study.
All roles specified in PR2 plus the following:
• Plan all required process steps.
• Review and understand the Application Team’s work plan.
• Provide status of work to Team Lead.
• Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own work and work of the Application Team. Develop contingency plans as necessary.
• Engage in ongoing process improvement.
• Detailed functional and process knowledge.
• Utilize deep modeling, design and coding skills.
• Provide expertise in one or more database environments.
• Excellent client communication skills including customer service.
• Excellent troubleshooting skill including, but not limited to, technical issues and business process related issues.
• Candidate should be able to work in a team environment or independently.
• Should be familiar with Project Management application (MS Project).
This is an ongoing programming position where the contractor will be focused mostly on Core Java programming, but should also have experience with some aspects of the .NET framework (C# or VB programming)
Webservices are generic.
Questions For Requirement
|Question 1: |
Is candidate able to interview in person at the State of DE for a round-one, in person interview?
|Question 2: |
Please list projects where the candidate has programmed in Core Java while also supporting some .NET code.
|Question 3: |
Please list the types of Webservices the candidate has worked with (if applicable)