Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- Writing clean, scalable, production code in Python.
- Developing automatic test and deployment scripts.
- Integrating and formatting graphical user displays and dashboards.
- Integrating and generalizing prototype mathematical models within production software.
- Performing peer code reviews and assessments.
- The software development team follows an agile scrum process and all team members are expected to contribute to technical design reviews, implementation strategies, and sprint planning.
Skills & Preferred Knowledge:
- Familiarity or exposure to cloud computing platforms and ecosystems, e.g., Azure, AWS.
- Data Science, including statistics, machine learning, data visualization.
- Referential databases such as Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Ability to communicate with impact and confidence, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills, teamwork skills and work ethic.
- Knowledge of wholesale electricity markets.
Experience required: 7 Years