Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Detailed Job Description:
- Good understanding of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Technical & Functional concepts
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience working on Implementations and Development.
- Extensive work Experience with Fluid page development, People Code, App Engines, SQR and other PeopleSoft development tools.
- Good work Exposure on Integration Broker, Application Package, Security, Unix scripting
Advanced SQL skills and knowledge of HCM data models.
- PeopleSoft HCM experience should include working on Core HR, Benefits, Time & Labor, Payroll Interface
- Ability to work independently and multi-task many issues at once.
- Must have the ability to quickly identify problems and Application Services team to implement solutions with minimal downtime
Experience required: 10 Years