Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgDetailed Job Description:
- Candidate will interface with key business users and apply techno functional proficiency across various stages of the development lifecycle including requirements realization, solution design, development and deployment.
- Also will play an important role in creating design artifacts that will drive the creation of high - quality data models across a wide range of industry verticals and functional areas.
- Additional activities and responsibilities include participation in discussions with business users, translating requirements into technical design, technical specification authoring, design, development and documentation for current and future back-end solutions.
- 5+ years working hands-on with Native HANA.
- 2+ years working hands-on with specifically S/4 Embedded Analytics (ABAP CDS).
- 2+ years working hands-on with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Functional understanding for Finance and Supply Chain.
- Regular collaboration with end users and ability to effectively communicate information, both verbally and written to project leads and end users.
- Ability to create, change and maintain of artifacts that document solution design.
- Analysis, design, development and testing of complex data models utilizing Native HANA views and other objects.
- Ability to apply layered modeling concepts to data modeling and overall architecture.
- Ability to compile and interpret SQL.
- Change management processes using standard tools such as CTS and GitHub
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: Yes
Interview Process (Is face to face required?): No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No