Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
InfoSphere MDM Architect/Implementation Consultant
The qualified IBM InfoSphere MDM Technical Lead candidate will be responsible for leading the configuration, design and development of MDM technology. Strong MDM, J2EE, Customer data integration, ETL, data modeling and customer interaction skills are required.
This position will work very closely with the MDM Service, ETL development and ESB teams, IT client contacts and project owners to provide architectural implementation and hands-on IBM MDM Server technical design and functional expertise. This role will drive Master Data Strategy/solutions using IBM MDM Advanced Edition and/or DWL, and interact with the Data Governance team where needed.
The MDM Technical Lead will provide solution performance (analysis/tuning) and will work across business/technology teams to ensure overall systems architecture and implementation meet requirements.
· At least 4 years of strong hands-on design and implementation experience with IBM MDM (Advanced Edition) (DWL) as a Lead or Architect
o Experience with latest edition highly preferred
· Strong experience with Customer data domain for financial services / capital markets
o Must have experience with extending/customizing the IBM customer data model
· Expertise in integration of IBM MDM with other systems including ETL (DataStage) and data cleansing tools (QualityStage) as well as ESB
· Experience with the lifecycle of initial adoption of IBM MDM solution and subsequent evolution and upgrades
· Experience with migration and product upgrades in MDM space including leading non-functional requirements to support the work.
· Tuning & Performance for large MDM based systems including working with the database & ETL teams for optimization
· Comprehensive knowledge of best practices in Design, Development and Testing of large systems
· 10 years of total IT experience (at least 4 years of relevant exp)
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
· Expertise in integration of IBM MDM with other systems using SOA including ESB as well as understanding of web services, XML schemas, XML and XSLT
· Good working knowledge of Java coding using Spring, SpringWS is a plus
Other skills required:
· Ability to work in a team environment - sharing ideas and working collaboratively
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
· Leading with minimal supervision.
· Evaluates and implements new initiatives on process improvement and technology projects.
· Excels at analyzing functional needs that drive the analysis and technical design of quality technical solutions; recommends solutions that are aligned with business / IT strategies and complies with corporate architectural standards.