Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
· Experience in MicroStrategy tool Suite (Intelligence Server, Administrator, Architect, Agent, MDX Adapter/OLAP Provider, Web, and Narrowcast Server).
· Good knowledge of MicroStrategy Web and Web Administration.Experience in Data warehouse and Data mart implementations including requirements gathering, planning, dimensional modeling
· Working experience as a Business Analyst to understand, analyze business and defining, develop MicroStrategy reports to deliver valuable data to the upper management in all functional area: Operation, HR, Direct Marketing, Pricing, etc
· Developing Microstrategy reports for business reporting needs.
· Responsible for creating Metrics, Filters and Prompts to enable decision-makers create customized reports.
· Worked with Microstrategy Architect to build Hierarchies, Attributes, Facts and Relationships between various attributes and developed logical models for reporting environment.
· Developing dashboards using Microstrategy for business analysis.
· Experience in business functionality implementations, developing Data Models, DataWarehouses, and Data Marts from logical models as per specific business requirements