Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Managed and executed all phases of a Data warehouse project life cycle during the tenure that includes Scoping Study, Requirements Gathering, Architecting, Design, Development, Implementation, Quality Assurance, Application Support for end-to-end IT solution offerings in Datawarehousing, OLAP & BI space
· Expertise in Operational & Financial data analysis and reporting analytics
· HLD design for the Canned & Adhoc reporting requirements
· Schema objects-Attribute, Facts definition, Public objects-Filters, Prompts & Metrics definition for both CMBI-Prepaid & Postpaid project, Business Rules definition & validation within various reporting needs
· LLD design expertise
· Conducting Design walkthrough sessions with Business SME groups
· Unit & System test case design --Test data load into CMBI Teradata warehouse from UNICA,APRIMO source system
· Experience in OLAP services and MDX query design for advanced analytics and Trend analysis reporting
· Designing implementing MDM Repository providing a centralized information source for the data models, data maps, processes, documents, contact lists, project calendars and issues.
· Evaluating new tools for the Enterprise Data Warehouse environment, including data integration, Data Marts, Business Intelligence (BI), and Data Repository tools. Published, updated, and provide training on data standards, polices, and procedures.