Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to communicate with users in professional manner and gather requirements.
· Ability to work with other team members in resolving issues and identifying and correcting problems.
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
· Ability to communicate technical issues, understands business and process requirements, and provides interactive demonstrations.
· Excellent analytical, coding, and testing skills.
· Ability to quickly and accurately perform troubleshooting and repair of applications.
· Interest in enhancing skills and learning new technologies.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects.
Required Education and Experience
· BS, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 7-10 years of experience in business systems design, deployment and integration.
· 2+ years of Experience with Dynamics CRM, Microsoft CRM SDK, SSRS, C#, Web Services, XML, SQL Server, ASP.NET, Java Script, HTML, LINQ.
· Experience with SSRS and business intelligence system preferred.
· SharePoint and/or Microsoft Dynamics certifications preferred.
· 5+ years of experience with the full systems development lifecycle, covering requirements, design, development, testing and delivery of n-tier architecture
· 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 development & deployment
· Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains 10 knowledge or experience
· Strong SQL knowledge (especially Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2)
Job Summary The CRM Developer will be responsible for development and delivery of complex, multi-tiered, scalable applications in a web environment. Client contact and a solid understanding of the business process are integral to the success of the role..
· Review CRM architecture and implement best practices.
· Assure that CRM architecture is scalable, redundant and secure.
· Analyze and configure CRM deployment per business needs.
· Create customized reports in CRM to support business needs.
· Develop SSRS reports and write client-side customizations.
· Deploy and support CRM application and integration with back-end services/applications.
· Resolve technical issues that may come up during development or deployment.
· Incorporate Software Development Life Cycle standards in all work products.
· Enhance existing code, production support changes, and new development.
· Design/modify database tables, stored procedures, triggers for application efficiencies.
· Create training material for CRM users and technical documentation for future updates
· Assess change requests to determine best solutions.
· Design, develop, and test system changes to meet business needs
· Create custom entities/attributes/relationships, plug-ins, work flows per business needs.
· Interact with internal users and act as a business analyst for small projects
· Provide support for end users as needed.
· Analyze functional specifications and help shape them to address deployment needs.
· Develop technical specifications for solutions.
· Design solutions to meet requirements and write proper technical specifications.
· Build and work with project teams through delivery of the feature or release.