Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Engagement Type : Contract
Duration: 1 Year
Location : Richmond, VA
**Local candidates preferred.
**Candidate is required to work on site.
Years of Experience:
4-7 years of experience in IT Security.
The job at DOC will entail the following duties:
• Interacting and coordinating with staff and the IT Partnership to resolve issues
• Participating or assisting in the process flow of help desk tickets
(CTSU Security reviewed/approved more than 10,500 user tickets in 2011)
• Updating security policy documents such as the Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
• Assisting the ISO with the update to the annual Security Awareness Training (SAT), as well as the Follow-on processes to ensure staff have participated. This is an estimated 6 month task by itself
• Participating in and conducting IT audits
• Performing investigations based on requests or from research leading to cause for further investigation
• Other ad-hoc requests from ISO
Candidates must be able to:
• Communicate technical information effectively and professionally with all levels of staff
• Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Exhibit effective time management skills
Exp. creating security documentation Required 4 Years
Exp. reviewing and applying information sec. guidelines, policies, proced. Required 4 Years
Working knowledge of information systems as it relates to IT Sec. Required 4 Years
Windows XP/Windows 7 Required 2 Years
Working Knowledge of MS Office 2007 Required 2 Years
Mainframe experience Nice to have 1 Years
Exp. managing and/or working with a Web Content appliance Required
SSL VPN knowledge and/or experience Required
Question 1 Do you live within 50 miles of Richmond? If not, in what City and State do you reside?
Question 2 Are you available for an in person interview?
Question 3 Do you have a webcam?
Question 4 Would you be opposed to have to go inside of an institution? This job is not located in an institution; however we do occasionally have to go inside.