Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127Position Description:
This position is highly skilled, prim ary role is 1 Work as an Interface between the Business Team (O RS) and the Application Support Team involved in the application developm ent for the better understanding of the business and IT
processes. 2 Elicit requirem ents using JAD Sessions, interviews, docum ent analysis, requirem ents workshops, business process descriptions, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
• Create detailed Business Requirem ents docum ents, m aintain different versions and com m unicate requirem ents and changes to the developm ent team for design
• Work Closely with the Functional Analyst, proactively com m unicating and
collaborating with custom ers to analyze inform ation needs and functional requirem ents and deliver the following artifacts as needed: o Business Requirem ents Docum ent (BRD) o Functional requirem ents o Screen Mock ups
• Critically evaluate inform ation gathered from m ultiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decom pose high-level inform ation into details, abstract up from low-level inform ation to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Develop requirem ents specifications according to standard tem plates, using natural language sim ply,clearly, unam biguously, and concisely.
• Lead requirem ents analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement
statem ents are com plete, consistent, concise, com prehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
• Manage requirem ents traceability inform ation and track requirements status
throughout the project
• Collaborate with Functional Analysts and Developers to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
• Work with the project managers to document the product’s vision and the project’s scope.
• Participate in requirements prioritization, peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents.
• Participate in peer reviews (testing team , Functional Analysts, Developers)of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
Skills Required Experience
Interface Bus/AST te 5 Years
Elicit requirements 5 Years
create requ document 5 Years
web based App 5 Years