Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
• 1-2 years experience and established competence in established guidelines utilize the advanced features of the HP Quicktest Pro and Quality Center tool set.
• 1-2 years experience and established competence in established guidelines utilize the advanced features of RoadRunner for load and performance testing.
• 1-2 years experience and established competence in developing, managing and executing regression, smoke, load and performance tests
• 1-2 years experience and established competence developing small programs with VB Script or similar programming language
• 1-2 years experience creating basic to moderate complexity SQL queries that extract information from existing databases
• Ability to read and understand complex written software requirements at a detailed level
• Ability to read and understand the major types of UML requirements analysis diagrams (e.g. Use Cases, State Diagrams, Activity Diagrams)
• Ability to use MS Excel including advanced features for data import/export, sorting, and table creation • Basic understanding of the Java programming language and object oriented development concepts and ability to read UML class diagrams.
• Basic understanding of the structure of Web applications, particularly as they are implemented with a J2EE architecture.
• Basic understanding of relational databases design concepts and ability to read database model diagrams • Ability to organize and manage large quantities of detailed information
• Ability to write clear and concise technical documents which can be understood by both technical audiences (e.g. developers) and business clients
• Experience with various hardware components (servers, switches, routers, SAN’s, etc.) and communications protocols.
• Experience with imaging and/or workflow applications (i.e. FileNet P8)
• Develop test scripts that will realize the goals of Test Plans previously created by System Developers.
• Ensure design is accurately and adequately reflected in test plans.
• Ensure test scripts reflect ORS Vision basic business activities, online navigation and use of the system, data requirements, and high level process flows.
• Work with functional areas to develop test plans and coordinate with functional staff for testing.
• Develop advanced automated test programs using the Mercury Interactive Quicktest Pro tool.
• Create test scripts that capture data entered on screens and input through spreadsheets. • Modify scripts to handle non-standard conditions.
• Validate the completeness and accuracy of tests.
• Add test scripts to Mercury Test Director and then use Test Director to schedule tests and monitor results.
• Create reusable test data based on written test plans and test script needs.
• Create test data that will be usable within Quicktest Pro and be easily modifiable.
• Identify and create supporting test data that is needed to meet data validation requirements and business rules that are not explicitly mentioned in the test plan.
• Make data updates, based on a thorough understanding of the purpose and details behind previously created test data.