Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Collaboratively develop excellent solutions within PeopleSoft Procurement and Accounts Payable v9.1 to support strategic and operational requirements. Understand core business functions at a deep level. Work with stakeholders to select and configure systems. Engineer efficient business processes.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
Provide full-support for the Procure-to-Pay modules to the end-user community including academic departments, Purchasing, and Accounts Payable. Trouble-shoot and fix system or business process-related issues. Train end-users to ensure they are fully utilizing the functionality of the system. Re-design business processes as needed. Serve as the “help-desk” for any new issues encountered and work with the both Howard’s technical team and/or Oracle to resolve.
· Fully-support the PeopleSoft v9.1 Procure-to-Pay (P2P) modules
· Develop and re-engineer P2P business processes. Document business requirements and system configuration approaches.
· Work with team to develop and maintain AP interfaces with external systems including Bookstore, Vendors, etc.
· Support the Concur product (interfaces with AP for travel-related activity) Trouble-shoot issues, setup and maintain workflow, work with end-users and the technical team.
· Work with Purchasing and AP team to develop/support an interface between the Asset Management module and the Procure-to-Pay modules.
· Work with stakeholders to develop custom reports and queries
· Be able to effectively communicate with all stakeholders including end-users, technical team, and management.
· Develop and maintain functional configuration using PeopleSoft 9.1
· Diagnose and resolve system problems. Act as liaison between University departments and IT staff.
· Train users in technical aspects of systems and business processes.
· Participate in special projects and committees and perform other duties as assigned.
· CORE COMPETENCIES: Knowledge of PeopleSoft eProcurement, Purchasing, and Accounts Payable modules (including setup and configuration) as well as some knowledge of the Commitment Control module.
· Ability to troubleshoot and resolve requisition, purchase order, and voucher budget and combination edit errors.
· Assist Strategic Sourcing with the year-end P.O. roll-over process.
· Ability to setup and maintain vendors. Assist with efforts to clean-up data including the elimination of duplicate vendors, identifying disbarred vendors, etc.
· Familiarity with the set-up and maintenance of Categories, Accounts, etc.
· Ability to write advanced/complex queries joining multiple tables within PeopleSoft.
· Proficient in Excel, including the use of pivot tables and the vlookup function.
· Ability to meet the requests of analysts/accountants in the form of training, troubleshooting and analysis on applications used by the Finance Office.
· Ability to work with other functional and technical staff to determine best approaches to ensure user requirements are met in a timely manner.
· Minimum 5 years experience in a complex environment. Detailed knowledge of PeopleSoft Procurement and Accounts Payable v9.1. General working knowledge of Peoplesoft General Ledger and Commitment Control v9.1.
· Experience with relevant tools such as MS Excel, Project, and Visio.
· Experience working in teams with other systems analysts, programmers, users, and managers. Business analysis and project management experience preferred.
· BS, BA, or equivalent education and experience. CPA or Masters certification preferred but not required.