Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
This position requires a person with excellent written and oral communication with extensive experience in the following areas:
· Work in a fast paced environment with a focus on result and reporting.
· Strong experience with performance engineering and stress testing.
· Very strong debugging and problem solving skills.
· Familiarity or hands on experience with concepts of Performance Modeling.
· Complex systems architecture - Multiple distributed platforms interacting with Mainframe back ends.
· Customer SLA’s and Performance budgeting.
· Understanding of Performance Test results and tools.
Secondary skills/experience (preferred, NOT necessary):
· Hyperformix and/or any other performance modeling tools.
· Dynatrace, Introscope, and/or any other performance profiling/monitoring tools.
· Understanding of architecture methods.
· Understanding of services oriented architecture.
· Experience in relational databases, data modeling techniques, J2EE development a plus.
· Understanding of industry trends and vendor positioning.
· Understand relevant application technologies & development life cycles.
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to changes.
· Effective negotiation and team facilitation skills.
· Solid understanding of banking/finance industry application.