Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The resource selected for this contract will assist the DTMB and MDOS project team with the MDOS Qualified Voter File (QVF) Refresh project.
This resource will also act as the Senior Technical Consultant for the State’s current QVF system.
This resource will work with DTMB/Agency Services/MDOS and Bureau of Elections (BOE) staff, within MDOS, to define requirements, review solutions, test and validate applications.
This resource will also work with DTMB and BOE to define, architect, design, and support changes to the legacy QVF system during the refresh.
This resource will work with allocated DTMB staff to make any QVF changes required by the legislature and system users to support ongoing elections for the State of Michigan.
The QVF system is over 12 years old and is a client server based application with over 470 database replicas supporting it.
This refresh project will rewrite the current QVF system from a Delphi client-server application to a new architecture that meets State standards.
Ensure that the current software platform (Delphi v7EE) is rewritten to align with DTMB standards for application development and to make sure that the current vendor support is a sustainable model for the critical and public facing application of the QVF system.
This position will also work with State staff to define and make changes to the legacy system, when required, to meet legislative mandates and user needs. I
n addition to the above-mentioned projects, the resource selected may also need to work on other projects as assigned by the State of Michigan.
* Assist BOE in writing and reviewing Business Requirements.
* Assist with prioritizing QVF modules and related tables for redevelopment.
* Review any proposed architecture for the refresh project.
* Review any RFP’s related to this project.
* Serve as BOE consultant as needed during lengthy transition to updated QVF.
* Review interface requirements
* Work with BOE and clerks to ensure system meets all user needs
* Assist BOE staff with acceptance testing of applications and interfaces.
* Provide Michigan election technology expertise to MDOS/BOE
* Provide BOE QVF subject matter expertise
* Elicit SMART functional requirements
* Develop use case documentation
* Work with DTMB and MDOS staff to develop functional designs
* Support system design and development
* Contribute to use case estimates
* Create and update workflows
* Work with MDOS clients to gather and organize process requirements for IT solutions.
* Document MDOS/BOE implementation plans
* Performs tasks for internal/external security and standards review
* Test and validate application during development and acceptance testing
* Assist DTMB Delphi programmer in ongoing support of Delphi during transition to new system.
* Assist DTMB Oracle DBA as needed during transition period.
* Troubleshoot and resolve complicated changes/issues with legacy QVF system.
* Review change requests for technical implications to legacy QVF.
* Work with DTMB programmer/analysts to understand intricacies of Legacy QVF system, for ongoing support and to ensure needed features are in new system.
Oracle, Experience with client-server systems using Oracle DB.
Experience in statewide election systems experience developing IT project documentation including business workflows and requirements, use cases, application requirements, functional designs, system designs, and test cases experience creating and updating screen and report mockups Experience working with user and technical groups and bridging the communication gaps
Working with Michigan election systems Experience with State government
Required 10 Years
Required 10 Years
Required 10 Years