Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Program Manager 8+ Years
Manage and develop the high level functional and system requirements for a consolidated health and human services eligibility, enrollment and case management system.
Please submit all candidates by 6pm Thursday, April 19th 2012.
The District is looking for a analytical technical resource to work in a team to develop requirements for a new system that will determine eligibility for health and public benefits, enroll individuals and families and case manage them for a range of agencies and services. The resource will use the existing requirements documents include a software RFP, ‘As is Business Processes’, electronic document management workflow and other documents to establish the functional requirements. Next the resource will hold workshops with District staff from Department of Human Services, and other agencies to update any changes in the requirements and/or to add ones that had not been documented. Based on the information gathered the resource will work with other ITSA staff and requirements vendors to develop a procurement document for a vendor to implement the new system for the District of Columbia.
The new consolidated health and human services eligibility, enrollment and case management system is replacing an existing Automated Client Eligibility Determination System (ACEDS) based on a mainframe application built in-house and a series of client tracking applications built on the Intuit QuickBase application platform. The new system will also be required to meet the mandates of the Affordable Care Act. This candidate for this position must possess in-depth knowledge of business process requirements gathering methodologies and excellent writing and information visualization skills.
Requirements Phase Responsibilities:
• Analyze and design new business processes.
• Work with the business architect and other planners to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements.
• Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases.
• Set up and maintain Requirements.
• Work with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application.
• Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
Responsibilities for Other Phases:
• Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
• Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Verification and Validation Overview, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
• Serve as a liaison to the business community. Participate in a user and task analysis to maintain the business community's perspective.
• Serve as a resource for the human performance architects as they evaluate training and performance support needs and design the training and performance support products.
The business processes that will be included in the requirements include:
14. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) also known as Food Stamps – provides monthly benefits to help eligible low-income households buy food. A part of this program also helps customers obtain and retain employment.
15. Refugee Cash and Medical Assistance – provides temporary cash and medical assistance to qualifying persons from foreign countries seeking a safe place of refuge.
16. Food Stamp Employment and Training Program – a program that provides time limited job search, job placement and employment advancement assistance to job ready food stamp participants.
17. Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) – helps low-income households meet their immediate home energy needs.
18. Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) – provides cash assistance to help heads-of-households meet the needs of children less than 19 years of age who live with their parents or a relative. Multiple services to help TANF customers obtain and retain employment are also provided as part of the TANF Employment Program.
19. TANF Employment Program – a suite of programs and services that provides job search, job readiness and educational assistance to TANF recipients so that they can obtain greater degrees of self-sufficiency.
20. Program on Work, Employment and Responsibility (POWER) – provides cash assistance to TANF eligible families who are unable to work due to temporary medical problems.
21. Eligibility Review and Investigation Division Investigative Control System (ERIDICS) - Tracks the status of investigation progress of TANF, SNAP and Medicaid fraud cases. This system is not accessible to the public and the program owner designates access and security levels.
22. DC Healthcare Alliance – provides healthcare options for very low-income individuals who are not eligible for Medicaid.
23. Interim Disability Assistance – provides cash assistance to adults with disabilities who are ineligible for TANF and who have applied for and are awaiting a determination of eligibility for Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
24. Disabilities Entitlement Application Program (DEAP) - Tracks the progress of applications for interim disability assistance.
25. General Assistance for Children – provides cash assistance to individuals caring for unrelated children whose parents and other relatives are absent from the household and who do not or cannot provide financial support for the care of the child.
26. Immigrant Children Health Care – provides health care assistance for children under certain FPL that do not qualify for Medicaid.
Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable working alongside other vendors
Ability to analyze and develop business process Required 5 Years 3 - Expert
Developed product requirements based on input gathered from a variety of
sources including analysis results & feedback from the user community Required 5 Years 3 - Expert
Exp developing product requirements Required 5 Years 2 - Proficient
Exp develop test conditions & expected results based on the application req Required 3 Years 2 - Proficient
Experience with data mining and analysis Required 8 Years 3 - Expert
Experience with Medicaid, TANF, SANP services and case management Required 10 Years 3 - Expert
Experience with requirements gathering and documentation Required 8 Years 3 - Expert
Exp review project deliverables for completeness & quality Required 3 Years 2 - Proficient
Process design including workflow and data flow experience Required 4 Years 3 - Expert
Exp defining business processes based on Federal and/or Local policy & reg. Desired 2 Years 2 - Proficient
Visio business process modeling Desired 2 Years 2 - Proficient
Web service design Desired 2 Years 2 – Proficient
For applying to above position forward your resumes to rober(at)hireitpeople.com