Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
• 10+ years of IT experience is required
• 6+ years developing enterprise-class web applications utilizing BizTalk 2006/2010, C# & .NET technologies
• 2+ years experience with Oracle or SQL Server database development
• 1+ experience with ESB toolkit
• Strong experience in developing XML & XSLT and custom pipeline development
• Strong experience with Web Services (SOAP/WSDL), Restful state services, Windows Communications Foundation (WCF)
• Experience in automated unit testing tools such as Microsoft Test, NUnit or other
• Experience in designing as well as developing application & framework components
• Experience with all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Experience in Object Oriented Programming & Design Patterns
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency, thoroughness and quality towards assigned tasks/goals
• Self motivated person and work best in a team environment
• Apparel industry experience is a plus
Senior BizTalk Developer
The Senior BizTalk Developer in the Sourcing Integration Development team will be responsible for the following:
• Design, develop, test, debug, and implement BizTalk applications.
• Follow client's architecture and coding standards.
• Assist in the creation of documentation and test plans for new system development.
• Keep current with industry trends including architecture design, emerging technologies and best practices.
• Document functional, technical specifications, and test plans as needed.
Although this position will be located in the New Jersey office, occasional travel to our New York office, NY will be required.