Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Engagement Type : contract
Location Richmond, VA
Duration : 6 Months
A minimum of 2 years experience in OnBase or other ECM (Enterprise Content Mgmt) product. OnBase certification other ECM product certification preferred.
This is a position to provide expert level support to the ECM system. Maintenance & development skills are needed in support of approved DMV projects.
Skills should include:
• VB scripting
• HTML knowledge
• E-form development
• Windows Server administration
• OnBase experience or other ECM product knowledge (OnBase certification preferred)
• Project Management experience
• Ability to provide expertise in developing ECM application architecture, technical standards, data models, and technical application design strategies
• Ability to work with DMV Enterprise Architecture Office to design and maintain a stable architecture for all OnBase applications including platforms, web server, protocols, firewalls, and middleware
• Ability to resolve technical defects and respond to technical inquiries
• Ability to create and/or provide input to create comprehensive workflow designs within the ECM system including definition of requirements, system design (general and detailed), application development, testing, training, and implementation. Plans include detailed Work Breakdown Structures and target start/end dates, estimated hours, necessary resources, task dependencies, milestones, etc.
• Ability to work with others establishing & facilitating meetings. Helps to identify meeting objectives, plans agendas, and ensures ground rules are maintained, meeting objectives are met, and minutes are documented.
• Ability to conduct timely and thorough technical research and analysis of specialized technical applications, products, and tools.
• Ability to participate in work sessions to gather business and technical requirements.
• Ability to design internal solutions and external system interface mechanisms, including appropriate application of techniques and standards such as service-oriented architecture, web services, etc.
• Ability to develop conceptual system designs and implement strategies utilizing specialized applications, products, and tools
• Ability to perform highly complex technical development, configuration, implementation, and support tasks including programming, testing and maintenance of specialized applications, solutions and products (such as, Document Imaging, Automated Workflow, e-Forms, Automated Correspondence, Business Rules Management, etc.)
• Ability to ensure all programming and configuration work is functional with no unexpected results encountered to prepare for integration and acceptance testing.
Minimum of 2 years experience in OnBase or other ECM product.
OnBase certification or other ECM product certification preferred.
· OnBase or other Enterprise Content Management product knowledge Required 2 Years
· VB scripting Required 4 Years
· HTML Required 4 Years
· E-form development Required 4 Years
· Windows Server administration Required 4 Years
· Experience with workflow designs Required 4 Years
· requirements gathering Required 4 Years