Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Engagement Type : contract
Location : Richmond VA
Duration : 1 Year
Years of Experience:
•5+years of experience in the field or in a related area
•Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work of others, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
•Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems. Evaluates user request for new or modified program, such as for financial or human resource management, enforcement and compliance, wholesale or retail systems to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities. Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives. Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis and design or object-oriented development using an Agile methodology.
•Work involves assisting in analyzing systems outlines to develop programs for computer applications, writing solution programs, documenting the methods and procedures used in program development, and testing and correcting programs. Works under moderate supervision with latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
•Captures requirements using an Agile process for creating user stories. Assist to convert user stories into a workable sprint working with product owner, scrum master and team. All code will be developed using VA ABC enterprise architecture.
• All code will be developed with JUnit testing.
• Project will be in the Enforcement discipline dealing with licensing, taxes, compliance, and payment processing.
•Primary project will be integration of a third-party (Virginia Interactive) online payment processing system using Agile software development methodologies.
1. Java EE Required 5 Years
2. Apache Struts (Struts2 Preferred) Required 3 Years
3. Spring Framework (specifically Hibernate) Required 3 Years
4. Experience integrating online payment systems Required 2 Years
5. PL/SQL (Oracle) Highly desired 2 Years \
6. Experience developing web services Highly desired 2 Years
7. Experience with Weblogic 10 Nice to have 1 Years
8. Agile (Scrum) Nice to have 1 Years
9. J-Unit Nice to have 1 Years
· Question 1 Does candidate live within 50 miles of Richmond, VA?
· Question 2 Does candidate live within 50 miles of Richmond, VA?
· Question 3 In person interviews are required. Will the candidate come for an in-person interview