Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
• Prepares and distributes routine and ad-hoc data or reports, as well as monthly Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance and project dashboard reports for distribution to DTMB management, executives and business partners.
• Provides management, department and business users with data and reports for use in the analysis of PIR requirements and status, sub-team planning and actual performance versus plans.
• Provides assistance to management in program, project and budget documentation preparation and reporting, as well as procedure and process documentation and administration.
• Assists Section Manager in the analysis of on-going program/project operations through the timely and accurate preparation of data and reports, and documents program/project policies and procedures.
• Assists AST Managers and Project Managers with the preparation of SUITE documentation and conducts SUITE related informational meetings.
• Helps train Department members and business partners on team tools, policies, procedures, and standards, and helps direct the activities of student interns who serve in a supportive role in this area.
• Demonstrates mastery of departmental tools such as Serena Team Track, CA Clarity PPM, ACCESS, and MS Project, and uses to extract and report data.
• Updates and maintains project data as directed.
• Assists AST Management and Project Managers in completing appropriate project control documents using the State of Michigan Project Management Methodology and SUITE.
• Researches and collects data necessary to prepare for project team meetings reporting and evaluation requirements.
• 2-4 years experience coordinating, planning and tracking projects.
• 2-4 years experience with project management tools,
• 2-4 years experience with formal project management methodologies.
• 3-5 years experience with Software Development Life Cycle, SDLC.
• Thorough knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts and practices.
• Ability to recommend, design and prepare policy materials, operations manuals, and supporting instructions for program/ project management.
• Ability to develop and/or deliver training on project management tools and methodologies.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines while working collaboratively in a team environment. • High proficiency using Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Access, and other project management tools.
• Ability to evaluate, assess, plan, develop, and implement programs or services.
• Ability to communicate effectively, (including meeting facilitation) utilizing multiple media. • Ability to maintain and support the team in its use of a number of project and time management tools.
• Demonstrated ability to develop processes, procedures, reports, timelines, goals and objectives.
• Demonstrated track record of working independently as well as in teams.
2 years experience coordinating, planning and tracking projects
2 years experience with project management tools
2 years experience with formal project management methodologies
3 years thorough knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts and practices