Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Job Description: Functional and Performance testing of new development and enhancements to a large CMS driven public web portal. The person will report to the team Project Manager and will be responsible for testing that may include (but not be limited to): test planning and script creation, test execution, defect reporting, results reporting.
· Develop and execute or oversee Test Plans
· Create and execute test scripts
· Create/maintain software test deliverables
· Ability to Set-up and maintain test data
· Ability to provide both detail information and also summarize to a management level
· Ability to work independently or with a team
· Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
Understanding of software quality management principles (tracking, analyzing, reporting, problem resolution and training)
Understanding of software development and maintenance processes and methods.
Proficient in the use of commercial QA test tools to include HP Quality Center. HP Loadrunner and HP QuickTest Pro are a plus, but not required.
Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment.
Ability to work with resources in remote locations if needed.