Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
· 2+ yrs Exchange 2007/2010 2010 with Exchange PowerShell knowledge
· 2+ yrs of working Exchange 2007/2010 by leveraging Power Shell.
· 3+ yrs Support Collaboration suite of apps. (Lync, BES, AirWatch)
· Sharepoint (we currently have consultants that provide support, so it is a requirement but not a must have.
· 5+ yrs 3rd Level support (Trouble Shooting AD user configuration)
· Minimum 5 – 7 years IT experience in a Microsoft Server environment
· Minimum 2 years’ experience MS SharePoint Server 2007 / 2010
· Superior Customer Service skills
· Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
· The ability to follow operating procedures and process
· Ability to multitask
· Windows Server 2003 / 2008 and good understanding of Windows networking services
· Ticketing systems
· Understanding of virtualization technologies
The ideal candidate will have the flexibility to work off-hours and participate on rotating on-call duties. A team player with the ability to work well under pressure. Implement software and systems enhancement to improve performance and reliability. Have an understanding and experience with MS SharePoint Server as well as good knowledge of MS Windows Networking Services and architecture. They are required to respond to support incidents in a timely manner with complete resolution information recorded in the incident management system. Responsible for creating and closing out incident tickets so they are addressed and resolved according to stated Service Levels. Willingness to learn new technologies.