Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The application software engineer level 3 will be assigned duties for implementation of new business requirements for the Payments in Lieu of Taxes (PILT) system due to recent legislation with mandated deadline. The payments are made by the Department of Treasury, and only on those public lands administered by the Department of Natural Resources (DNR). The PILT system governs State of Michigan payments to local units of government in lieu of property taxes for the land owned by the State and administered by the DNR
Powerbuilder, version 11
• Minimum 5 years developing & deploying clients/server PB applications without PFC.
• Minimum 5 years using dynamic datawindows built using MSS tables, views, stored procedures, and functions.
• Minimum 2 years with PB9 using OLE to MS-Word.
• Minimum 1 year PB11 with OLE MS-Word 2010. Microsoft SQL Server 2008
• Minimum 3 years with DDL & DML.
• Minimum 3 years writing stored procedures.
• Minimum 3 years writing user defined table and scalar functions.
• Minimum 3 years writing table level triggers
• Minimum 3 years using linked services.
Minimum PowerBuilder level 9 Certified Professional. 5+ years developing Powerbuilder 3+ years using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
PowerBuilder level 9 Certified Professional
Required 10 Years
Microsoft SQL Server 2008
Required 3 Years
Required 1o Years