Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application software engineer level 3 will be assigned programming duties for Office of Oil, Gas, and Minierals Division, DEQ MIR (Michigan Implementation of RBDMS (Risk Based Data Management System)) upgrade project. MIR is 12 years old and front end is Access 2002. MIR is a client server application that needs to be upgraded to a web based c# .net architecture and conform to DTMB IT and security standards. Also need to redesign the online MIR for public access for both web and mobile use. The application software engineer level 3 will be the lead developer working under the direction of project manager to provide programming support for this major .net upgrade to MIR.
• 10 years of experience directing the analysis, definition, and documenting of system and business requirements with clients, for large scale systems. Business process design and re-engineering.
• 10 years of experience developing technical designs in consultation with application/solution architects to set direction of design and development for large application development projects. Reviewing technical designs and specifications for completeness and conformance to quality standards, especially as a mentor to less experienced systems analysts.
• 10 years of experience developing system and unit test plans, test data and scripts regression testing, and performance/stress testing for application validation and verification. Manage defect tracking for large scale systems implementation.
• 10 years of experience performing extensive analysis and design working on large projects that require exposure to all aspects of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) and creating and maintaining documentation in conformance with established design standards usability standards, UML, and configuration management.
• 10 years of experience evaluating user requests for new programs or modified program components to determine feasibility, budget and time estimation, compatibility with current systems, and computer capabilities.
• 10 years of experience analyzing business requirements, generating project specifications and converting them into code, and applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and computer languages.
• 5 years of experience developing systems with Microsoft SQL Server.
• 5 years of experience in developing reports with a report development tool, preferably with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
• Good oral and written communication skills, with ability to organize and present information to both IT and client staff. Prepare project communications.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines and diagnose and resolve complex problems quickly in a team environment.
• Mobile application development experience
• Experience preforming peer reviews of system development deliverables.
5+ years working with Oil, Gas, injection well and source water protection software applications
• Lead developer experience with large scale legacy system replacement is highly preferred.
Required 10 Years
System development/ SQL Server
Required 5 Years
Required 5 Years