Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
The qualified individual for this position must possess:
Ø Bachelor’s degree and/or four to six years’ experience with relevant technology
Ø Demonstrated experience with a systems development life cycle
Ø JDE EnterpriseOne 8.x experience development and/or upgrade
Ø JDE EnterpriseOne 9.1 experience; either development or upgrade is a must
Ø Prior knowledge or understanding of the business areas, such as, Distribution, Manufacturing, Supply Change, Procurement
Ø Strong Problem Solving Skills
Ø Strong written and verbal communications skills
Ø JDE EnterpriseOne 9.1 Page development
Ø Database knowledge of DB2/400 is a plus
Ø Experience with C/C++ is a plus
Ø Experience with Transform is a plus
We are looking for a JD Edwards EnterpriseOne application development consultants in senior lead level for projects in E1 8.12.
The Sr. Applications Developer will be working with the process enhancement projects at the mid-level in both size and complexity and preparation for JDE EnterpriseOne 8.12 to 9.1 upgrade. The routine tasks include design, development, unit-test, implementation, communication with team, change management process, and technical specification documentation.
· Requirement Definition – Developer will participate in requirements definition efforts at the program, process, and system levels, and document results of the requirements definition process.
· Design - It may involve learning package software and evaluating configuration options of the application against business requirements and the documentation of design tasks.
· Development - It may involve configuring of third party or packaged application software and/or custom development while providing updates to managers on status of activities. He/She may provide enhancements to the existing programs.
· Quality Management - Developer will ensure the quality of developed and delivered IT capabilities and will execute unit testing while working with other areas of IT to ensure operational readiness of systems. .
· Change Management - Developer will ensure proper change control procedures are followed while evaluating system integration impacts beyond the scope of specified change.