Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Java Developer Enterprise Web Services Development & Support
1) Minimum 5 years of experience in Java development including the Core Java, and Java frameworks like Collection, Media, Swing, Network etc.
2) Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Web Development using JSP, Servlet, JSF, Java Scripts and open source Frameworks like Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Ajax etc.
3) Minimum 3 years of experience in Web Services development using the Web services technology and frameworks like JAVA-WS,JAX-RPC, RESTFul/JSON, Apache Axis 2, GlassFish etc.
4) Minimum 2-3 years of experience in production support, troubleshooting and root cause analysis of Web services and web applications.
5) Strong knowledge and experience of technology specifications and protocols like SOAP 1.2, WSDL 2.0, HTTP/S, REST, RPC, TCP/IP, RMI, IIOP etc.
6) Strong knowledge and experience of web services tools and technology like XML, JAXB, XSD Schema, Apache Axis, JSON etc.
7) Strong knowledge and experience of Java development tolls like IBM RAD 7.5, XML Spy, SOAP UI, Eclipse etc.
8) Strong knowledge and experience on IBM AIX server platform, basic Unix commands and scripts, and Intel Windows platform.
- Previous experience on IBM FileNet or P8 Content Management platform, application development and support
- Previous experience on IBM OnDemand Content Management on distributed platform, application development and support.
- Previous experience on application or web services development using LDAP, ITIM or TAM API.
COMPANY is in need of a Java developer to provide production support for our internal enterprise web services. In addition to the technical requirements below, the position requires reasonably good communication skills, strong troubleshooting capabilities, and shared 24/7 support.