Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidate must possess a high level of experience and skill in the following areas:
· 3 to 5 years of BA experience
· Business and process analysis
· Past experience required developed big IT Component
Project is working on a new administration department which will be touching in all areas throughout the campus and other campuses HR, Payroll etc...
· Increase ID Management for Business
· Documentation of requirements
· Functional design specs
Candidate needs to walk in and know what to do, hit the ground running and be the leader and show direction to others.
· UAT test scripts.
· Interface understanding and ability to document requirements. Ability to translate user needs into clear documentation for the development team
· Command of requirements collection tools, MS Office Suite of tools, Quality Center
· Requirements traceability
· Working on large and complex projects, with changing client expectations, multiple stakeholders
· Must be able to work in a challenging environment, multiple locations for a HUGE PROJECT
· Expected to be a self-starter, highly motivated, and focused on deliverables
· Must work efficiently and effectively
• Data conversion requirement documenting.
• Working knowledge of PeopleSoft (Benefit, HCM, & Payroll) Tables structures.
• PeopleSoft Query tools experience.
Category: Information Technology - Business Analyst
Minimum Experience: 3 years