Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
* Must possess proven experience running non-certified Citrix applications within a complex information technology enterprise environment.
* Extremely knowledgeable and highly proficient in architecting and engineering best practices, implementation and support of multiple large Citrix Server Farms, Zones, Licensing, Printing, Profile Management(UPM), Citrix Policies, Web Interfaces, PNA Server, Edgesight, Virtualization, Netscaler/CAG, Appsense.
* Strong background with deployment of automated packages using Citrix Installation Manager, SCCM and or any other third party tool. Candidate must demonstrate extensive proven hands on experience on advanced Citrix products such as Xen Desktop VDI, Provisioning Server/Streaming Application Delivery, Xen App 4.5/5/6.5, Virtualization technologies (Xen Server, VMware).
* Real world knowledge experience of fundamental and advanced concepts, best practices, documentation and procedures in a global 24/7 Citrix Enterprise environment providing escalated tier 3 troubleshooting and support expertise.
* Fundamental Microsoft Server Skills such as supporting Windows 2003/2008 Server configurations in addition to Active Directory, Group Policy Management and Print management.