Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
During the interview process with the ODPS staff, the resource consultant must demonstrate competence/experience in their specific area(s) of project assignment. The resource’s experience must also be documented for review and verification. Offered resources not showing technical or functional competence/experience will be sufficient reason to reject the Offeror’s proposal. It is the responsibility of the Offeror to pre-screen their candidates to ensure compliance.
1. Strong communication/ leadership skills.
2. Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
3. Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
4. Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
5. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
6. Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
7. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
8. Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably using the English language.
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Experience Information Technology programmer
Required 8 Years
Experience using Structured Query Language
Required 5 Years
Experience utilizing PacBase for relational systems on a Unisys OS/2200 or IBM mainframe
Required 2 Years
Experience utilizing Pacbase within the past 3 years
Required 3 Years
Experience working directly with end users to define requirements and provide technical advice and assistance in a large scale envirmt
Required 3 Years