Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
- Experience supporting and provisioning EMC storage in a large (over 1 Pbyte) Enterprise Class environment.
- Brocade SAN and EMC Connectrix experience is a plus.
- Recoverpoint experience is a Plus.
- VMAX, VNX experience with FAST and Auto Tiering.
- Experience with snap technologies, SRDF and Disaster Recovery methodologies.
As a member of the Storage Team the Senior Storage Administrator will perform key functions related to the Data Storage Environment. The Senior Storage Administrator will assist in the ongoing maintenance of storage solutions through provisioning, tuning and design. As part of the team the administrator will be expected to participate in 7x24 support as part of a rotating shift.
- Perform LUN based masking and mapping as required.
- Apply Zoning and SAN based configurations.
- Configure storage resources for optimal performance and protection by following vendor “best practices”.
- Follow internal run books and documentation related to provisioning activities.
- Perform storage migrations as required.
- Configure remote data protection as required to meet SLAs
- Participate in corporate disaster recovery exercises.
- Provision local data protection via recoverpoint and snaps as required.
Performance Analysis and Tuning
- Analyze and review real time and historical performance metrics.
- Make recommendations and tune storage resources to maximize performance.
- Work closely with other infrastructure teams to correlate Infrastructure events that require remediation.
- Conduct ad-hoc performance analysis for problem solving and root cause analysis.