Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Engagement Type: Contract
Location: Little Rock, AR
Duration: 1 Year
The AOC Technical Architect is responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging, user administration, and installation to support the AOC court software.
Candidates submitted for the previous position should not be submitted for this one.
The AOC Technical Analyst is responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and configuring systems including programming, testing, debugging support of the AOC court software. The TA consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify objectives. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Please review all skills.
Experience in exporting /importing data to DB Tables is essential.
This is a technical position with strong business analyst skills necessary.
A formal education of a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent and three years experience in a technical role is required. Knowledge of Arkansas court systems and understanding of the use of technology in court applications is desired. The applicant must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Must be able to multitask, work independently, and have respect for deadlines. Must have excellent SQL skills and experience with an RDBMS. Experience with Oracle is desired.
Knowledge, abilities, and skills
• Knowledge of installation, upgrade, and maintenance of computer hardware, operating systems, and application software.
• Knowledge of installation, configuration and upgrade of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, WordPerfect, and other application software.
• Knowledge of basic record keeping procedures.
• Ability to operate and troubleshoot standard office equipment.
• Ability to provide technical assistance in person and by telephone or e-mail to judicial branch employees.
• Ability to analyze and compare application software
• Ability to work independently and self learn
Examples of Work
• Responsible for technical aspects of system implementation.
• Participate in system configuration.
• Participate in data conversion analysis and design.
• Assist with configuration and conversion testing.
• Assist with help desk support.
• Assist with reports development.
• Assist DBAs and other technical team members with installation, configuration, and maintenance of Contexte servers and system software, including backup hardware and software.
• Other duties as assigned.
The AOC Technical Analyst has regular contact with elected court officials and court staff, department staff, and other state agency/institutions personnel. Must maintain a high degree of integrity, decorum, and respect for court personnel at all times and possess the ability to communicate with court personnel at all levels. This position works closely with other AOC technical and non-technical staff, and reports to the Technical Support Manager of the CIS Division.
1. Describe your experience in exporting/importing data to databases. Explain the tools and databases you used.
2. Give examples SQL statements you have created. Did you do this directly in the database or as part of any program/script? What tools, program languages have you used this with?
3. Describe your experience with Application Security administration? (include applications and role)
4. Give examples of your Customer Support experience from both external clients as well as internal support within an organization?
Experience exporting/importing data to DB tables Required 4 Years
SQL Required 5 Years
Commonly used programming language like C, C++,C#, VB, Cobol, please state Required 4 Years
Microsoft Office Required 5 Years
Visual Studio 2008 Nice to have 3 Years
Application Security Administration Required 3 Years
MS Desktop Configuration Required 4 Years
Peripheral Device Installation and Configuration Required 3 Years
Oracle Database knowledge or other RDBMS Required 3 Years
Active Reports/Crystal Reports Nice to have 3 Years