Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager/Business Analyst from
Florida Department of
Children and Families.
Position Code, Title and Location: 7075 - Project Manager/Business Analyst - Tallahassee, FL
Start Date: ASAP
Estimated Duration: 3 months
Type: Temporary Project
Remote or Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Additional Information: Health Care and Benefits Available
Description: Our Client, a government agency, is currently looking for a Project Manager / Business Analyst.
- Provide project management services according to the Project Management duties;
- Gather business requirements from business office staff and document new business processes and system requirements;
- Identify enhancement resource needs and estimate the level of effort needed for each resource to accomplish the business requirements;
- Develop a project charter and a project schedule to implement new business requirements;
- Provide weekly project status reports.
- Experience with both project management and providing business analysis;
- Experience working with business and technical requirements documents;
- Experience working with Project Charter;
- Experience making Project Schedule, including resource needs and estimated levels of effort by resource.