Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org - ADF DeveloperNaples, Florida
Apply For Position Now
|Job Industry:||Information Technology / Telecommunications|
Est. duration of the 1st stage: 4 months.
Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Description: Our Client, one of the leading providers of technology solutions for the hospitality and retail industries, is looking for ADF Developer.
• Responsible for software engineering, design, and development Client products;
• Write functional specifications, design documentation, perform coding, unit testing, debugging, integration, performance tuning, and maintenance of assigned software modules;
• Provide information to documenters, testers and customer service personnel;
• Provide technical support with complex field issues;
• Provide guidance, assistance, and technical leadership to lower level software engineers;
• Work effectively with product marketing to clarify functional requirements, review software designs, etc.
• Experience with Oracle ADF, SOA including BPEL and Web Services;
• Experience with Oracle database (9i or 10g) programming including database design, PL/SQL;
• Experience in J2EE, Java application design and development;
• Completion of a minimum of one full life cycle development projects;
• Experience in requirements gathering and documentation;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent.