Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Treasury - G22 Finance Building, Capitol Complex
This position is for an experienced Test/QC Lead with PeopleSoft Financial projects and excellent testing skills
The Product Specialist is the expert for a technical development or execution environment product or set of products. The primary responsibility of a Product Specialist is to ensure the availability and facilitate the productive use of a product for Application Teams or end users. The Product Specialist may own part of a product, all of one, or several products depending on the nature of the product(s) and their use. The Product Specialist requires significant to expert experience and skills in the product supported. The Product Specialist will usually also have significant experience in the operating environment(s) (e.g., HP/UX, NT, MVS, etc.) on which the product is implemented. If the product is one that was internally developed, the supporting PS should also have most of the skills of a Programmer. The Product Specialist is responsible for collaborating with Technical Architecture Specialist, System Specialists, Programmers and vendors to ensure and enhance the use of the product and effect migration to new versions of a product.
Years of Relevant Experience: 7 to 8 years
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.
Role Description: All roles specified in PS3 plus the following:
•Deliver support and design for industry specific applications that require integration with statewide systems or applications.
•Interact with executive level business users or technical experts.
•May function as a niche SME.
AGENCY ADDED: Submitted candidates should have exp. as a QC / Test lead on PeopleSoft Financial projects.
Under the supervision of management we are seeking to hire a Test/QC Lead with excellent testing skills. The on-going project will convert many core legacy systems to Oracle Enterprise platforms and will use GL, AP, and other PeopleSoft modules.
This person will be responsible for but not limited to;
• Working with team leads to develop the vision and scenarios for system test scripts to assure test coverage.
• Creating System Test scripts.
• Test case creation, execution, analysis, and defect identification.
• Analyzing test data needs.
• Strong written skills for report creation and QA plan creation.
• Strong English language oral communications skills.
• Must have a minimum of 4+ years of experience as QC or Test Analyst with exposure to PeopleSoft.
• Must have a minimum of 3+ yrs of experience with;
1. Test Management - Test Plan Creation
2. Test Management - Test Strategy Creation
3. Test Management - Testing Life Cycle
4. Test case creation, execution and defect identification
All related certifications will be considered.
• Must have 4 year BS/BA degree from a credited college or university
Required / Desired
QC or Test Analyst experience with Peoplesoft Financial projects
Test Management - Test Plan Creation experience
Test Management - Test Strategy Creation experience
Test Management - Testing Life Cycle experience
Test case creation, execution, and defect identification
Global Candidate Requirements
Required / Desired
Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
Candidate/Vendor will be responsible for parking costs in downtown Harrisburg. Do you accept this requirement?