Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Along with the resume(s), please provide at least 3 references for each consultant (name, position title, phone, email and address of the consultant’s supervisors for the past 5 years).
Position Code, Title and Location: 7060 - Business Applications Analyst - Tallahassee, Florida
Start Date: ASAP
Est. Duration of 1st stage: 1 year
Type: Contract on 1099
Remote or Onsite: On location at the Client's site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Additional Information: Health Care and Benefits Available. Successful Completion Bonus is Available.
Description: Our Client, a governmental institution, is looking for a Business Applications Analyst.
• Work with the business analysis and design, coding, and implementation of the various applications;
• Provide application and technical documentation;
• Provide Project Management documentation as required;
• Perform fully tested and commented application code or configuration implemented in the production environment;
• Transfer of knowledge to staff regarding the systems including technical knowledge related to the systems
• Experience with system analysis design and programming/configuration support, troubleshooting, and testing;
• Experience in creating and maintaining documentation (e.g. system, program, user, technical);
• Experience with ISDM or Information Systems Development Methodology;
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Source Safe or Team Foundation Server;
• Experience in support implementation for CRM applications and associated applications;
• Experience in Status Reports using Crystal Reports v8.5 or higher;• Experience creating, modifying and running SQL queries.