Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Full-time, onsite in Lansing Michigan a Senior Architect who will be responsible for providing design and usability expertise throughout the lifecycle of the project. This Senior Architect is responsible for providing the following services:
a. Drive the UX architecture and front-end delivery for an enterprise scale solution. b. Build reusable and scalable patterns. Maintain consistency of design across a large scale project.
c. Initiate user research initiatives and lead user-centered design process.
d. Transform research into coherent user experience enhancements.
e. Work closely with the User Experience Team to conduct user research early and often, in order to understand user needs, validate project direction, and improve design.
f. Collaborate on requirement gathering.
g. Create information architectures, site maps, storyboards, conceptual designs, wireframes, prototypes, design briefs, design specs and guidelines.
h. Solve big-picture design challenges including maintaining a simplistic and streamlined user experience using responsive design; navigation, content organization/hierarchy, and user interaction.
i. Inspire a cutting-edge State of Michigan brand as well as well as look and feel that will potentially cross-pollenate State of Michigan efforts.
j. Engage senior team members to ensure sound design and implementation of functional areas.
a. Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
b. Ability to see the big-picture
c. Thorough understand of current web trends
d. Proven advanced level HTML, CSS, JQuery skills
e. Background in content strategy, usability, and ADA
a. 5+ years Visual Studio or similar IDE experience
b. 5+ years Adobe Creative Suite experience or similar graphics software
c. 5+ years of experience as an interaction designer, information architect or user interface designer in a high-tech environment. interaction designer, information architect
d. 5+ experience creating wireframes, mockups and prototyping for enterprise level solutions
e. 2+ years of experience designing for multiple devices
Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Information Science, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or related fields, Masters or higher preferred. Will also consider non degreed individuals.
2) Must provide a Portfolio demonstrating beautiful, clean, user friendly designs. Preferably including large scale projects.
3) 3 years’ experience in working with information and/or interactive architectures
4) 3 years’ experience in verbal and written communication with clients and technical staff in English.
5) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6) Knowledge and understanding of Agile Scrum best practices.
7) Knowledge and understanding of the Software Engineering Institute's (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
8) Knowledge and understanding of the IT Governance Framework – COBIT
9) Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Visual Studio Required 5 Years
Adobe Creative Suite Required 5 Years
Interaction Designer Required 5 Years
Designing for Multiple Devises Required 5 Years