Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Lead IAM Developer w/Java, JBoss, Spring, MVC, Hibernate
• Bachelor’s degree REQUIRED. Relevant advanced degree a plus
• 5+ years of experience writing production-grade software in an enterprise-class Java development environment
• Recent experience writing Java code on an Identity and Access Management System / platform (THIS IS REQUIRED !!!
• Demonstrated experience participating in large-scale software development efforts.
• Experience with installing/configuring cloud-based systems
• Unix and Microsoft scripting shell/PowerShell scripts.
• Experience with Hibernate; XML, XSL; JBoss; Struts and Spring Framework MVC.
• Experience with SOA and Web Services, EDA, ESB, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, XML, WS-*, WS-Basic Profiles, and Apache Axis Active SOAP, Active MQ, XML Beans, XML Spy, Oxygen, Blue Titan type products.
• Working familiarity with medium-scale database design (Oracle, SQL Server a plus).
• Experience with Maven.
• Experience with Microsoft Windows Core Infrastructure Servers and network services and Active Directory.
• Working knowledge of SAML 2.0 protocol (Security Assertion Markup Language 2.0).
• Understanding of OASIS standards: WS-Federation, SAML 2.0, WS-Trust, and IMI a plus.
• Experience in Virtualization Technologies including: migration strategies, storage and availability management (i.e. Physical to virtual / test to production)
• DBA experience a plus
Skills & Abilities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Complete and demonstrated knowledge of the Java programming language and related environments.
• Experience with Identity Management, Role Management, Attestation and Provisioning toolsets (Oracle Identity Manager a plus).
• Strong understanding of the J2EE framework and EJBs.
• Demonstrated ability to work in independently and lead developers.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
The IAM Lead Developer will assist with the implementation and integration of an Identity and Access Management Services Layer functionality and management tool set, focusing on directory, role/entitlement management, and authentication/authorization and provisioning services.
The role requires someone with significant Java and EJB skills as well as strong design and problem-solving background. Understanding of Identity and Access Management principles is critical as the candidate works on interfaces and core capabilities of the IAM systems.
• Be a technical resource by developing code for Internal IAM systems.
• Develop and maintain enterprise class applications using Java EJBs in JBoss.
• Develop Web Services based interfaces to Internal IAM services.
• Develop and maintain Internal/Vendor product interfaces using vendor supplied APIs/SDKs.
• Understand and modify existing Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL Server databases.
• Work with Oracle Identity Manager as part of the Identity Management toolset.
• Build and deploy applications using Maven and Jenkins toolsets.