Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Skill Priority Order is Oracle 11G, PL/SQL, Unix and then any other Oracle tools
· Expert PL/SQL Development on UNIX
· Candidate should be strong with Analytical Functions
· Must know Unix well, will be required to write some scripts including Perl
· Must be able to debug data issues. Not only create the fix, but have the Analysis skills to evaluate and make sure the issues do not happen again
· May be asked to do code reviews for other consultants in this group
· Experience with SQL Loader desired
· Although financial services/investment management experience is only desired, candidates with this background will be given the priority
· The Manager prefers local candidates as an in person interview will be required
The individual will be working with the Alternatives team on new projects related to risk management and report writing to deliver information delivery solutions and to enhance existing Oracle implementations for the Alternatives business. In addition the responsibilities will include designing and implementation of very efficient PL/SQL functions, stored procedures. Database design and performance tuning experience is a must.
The candidate should have demonstrable experience with software development practices. Professional systems design, strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written skills are necessary. The candidate should be well-versed in PL/SQL and Oracle tools. The candidate should be able to analyze and resolve data issues and also recommend and implement solutions to prevent recurrence. Prior knowledge of financial industry and investment processes is a strong plus. The role requires the ability to work in a fast paced dynamic team oriented environment.
Activities include but are not limited to: contributing to design sessions, coding, code reviews, unit testing, integration testing, supporting beta testing, bug fixes and documentation.