Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a government agency is looking for a Business Analyst/Project Advisor to assist them in replacing their current risk management system. The intent of the project is to procure a system and identify practices that: (1) completely automate DRM’s (Division of Risk Management) business processes, eliminating the many error prone and time consuming manual processes; (2) is supported; (3) is the correct size and has the correct features for DRM’s statewide operation; (4) has the necessary audits and controls need to insure proper compliance and due diligence; and (5) is not licensed under a term license agreement. The Client requires a business analyst/project manager to work with the project team to communicate project requirements to all stakeholders and to assist the Client with its project management activities associated with the project.
· Provide project management oversight to DRM and DIS throughout all phases of the effort.
· Support DRM and DIS in the development of detailed business/functional requirements and support DRM, DIS, and Vendor (the entity that will provide the Insurance Management System) in knowledge sharing of requirements as the vendor develops the software requirements specifications.
· Assist DRM and DIS in developing performance criteria which will be used to define system performance expectations and associated vendor responsibilities which will tie to Service Level Agreements (SLA).
· Provide insights and assistance in development of the organizational change management plan, identifying changes to processes, workflows and staffing models needed to align with the new software package’s “to-be” process model.
· Assist DRM and DIS in the development and execution of system and user acceptance testing, including:
· System Test Plans
· System Test Cases
· User Acceptance Test Plan/Cases
· System/UAT/End to End Test Execution
· Provide assistance to DRM, DIS, and the vendor in developing a comprehensive organizational readiness and rollout plan, working with DRM, DIS, and the Vendor to implement.
· Experience in business analysis;
· Experience in project management;
· Experience creating system and user test plans and cases;
· Experience with risk management systems.